Serving Children | Coaching Parents | Training Professionals
We have a vision of a world where:
- All children learn and develop to their greatest potential in nurturing and enriching environments.
- All parents confidently and joyfully connect with their children free of the concern and stigma associated with developing children who are differently-abled.
- All clinicians use leading-edge and best-practice models to provide parent coaching in early intervention service delivery
We achieve our vision by:
- Serving infants, toddlers, and young children who are differently-abled using evidence-based methodology incorporating leading-edge and best-practice models with joy and liveliness.
- Coaching parents of infants, toddlers, and young children who are differently-abled to joyfully and confidently connect with their children within their daily routines.
- Educating, coaching, and consulting with early intervention service providers to efficaciously coach parents in creating learning-rich interactions and environments.